Platinum Security Protection
Why do thieves avoid vehicles with the Platinum Security Protection system?
- Thieves recognize your vehicle is traceable, which deters them from stealing it.
- The identification code makes the vehicle harder to sell and parts less profitable to chop-shops.
- It costs thousand of dollars to replace all etched windows or labeled body panels.
- A professional thief will pass on a marked vehicle to steal an unmarked one.
Why is Glass Etch or Body Panel Labeling better than other theft protection systems?
- No monitoring fee.
- It cannot be disarmed, disabled or disconnected.
- The identification code is permanent.
- It creates a direct link system between the vehicle, the dealership and the vehicle's owner.
- Other systems help to prevent theft or assist in theft recovery. Platinum Security Protection does both.
What is Platinum Security Protection?
This system incorporates three components:
A non-removable, police traceable identification code is permanently etched on all the major glass of your vehicle or imprinted onto selected body panels of your vehicle.
The identification code is registered into a national database that is cross-referenced to the manufacturer's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), the selling dealership, and the vehicle's owner.
Visible warning decals on the driver and front passenger windows identify the vehicle as being registered with a national theft prevention company. These decals warn thieves that the vehicle's key components are marked.
The Platinum Security Protection also aids in recovering stolen vehicles and assists you with related expenses. The Platinum Security Protection system discourages thieves from stealing marked vehicles.